Your brakes are one of the most important safety systems in your vehicle. Our ASE certified technicians have decades of experience, so you can rest assured that you’ll be safe after your brakes have been serviced with us.
We typically recommend having your brake system evaluated once every six months – just so you can avoid any unexpected problems. You may also be able to catch the problem early on if you understand some of the warning signs of a faulty brake system.
- Scraping, grinding or squeaking noise
- Vibration in the pedal or steering wheel while braking
- Brake Pedal feels soft, hard, or goes to the floor
- Car pulls to one side while braking
- Grabbing or jerking while braking
- Car takes longer to stop than normal